Feed My Starving Children
Feed Your Faith Night
Sunday, March 29th at 3:05 pm
vs: Quad Cities
Resch Center in Green Bay
Special price of $15 per ticket
Enjoy a night of fast-paced family friendly indoor football while fighting hunger. 100% of each $15 Feed Your Faith ticket will be donated to Feed My Starving Children. Plus - each $15 ticket will provide 68 meals to children across the world.
St. Matthew Parish, a partner church with Feed My Starving Children, has a block of 80 tickets available for purchase. Tickets are seat assigned – first come, first choice! If all 80 tickets are purchased St. Matthew can request more seats.
Feed Your Faith tickets can be purchased (cash or check) after weekend masses or at the St. Matthew Parish Office during the week (130 St. Matthews Street in Green Bay) Mon – Thurs 8 am to 4 pm, Fri 9:30 am – Noon. Checks payable to: Green Bay Blizzard.
What a great chance to have an exciting afternoon, meet some more folks from the community – and help fight hunger!
For more information, contact Margaret Batchelor at the St. Matthew Parish Office, 920-435-6811 or email [email protected]
Happy New Year! Update on Green Bay MobilePack Meals!!
There were 3 containers shipped containing food from the Green Bay event—2 were filled completely with only Green Bay’s meals! Here is the breakdown:
- 972 Boxes (209,952 meals) shipped to Guatemala through our partner Buckner International. Buckner International transforms the lives of vulnerable children, enriches the lives of senior citizens and builds strong families through Christ-centered values. Buckner uses FMSC meals to serve these populations in schools, public and private institutions, communities and churches in Central America, South America and the Caribbean.
- 1,260 Boxes (272,160 meals) shipped to Colombia through our partner Food for the Poor. Food for the Poor links the church of the First World with the church of the Third World in a manner that helps both the materially poor and the poor in spirit. FFTP has distributed FMSC meals through its extensive network of partner organizations in the Caribbean, Central America and South America.
- 1,260 Boxes (272,160 meals) shipped to Belize through our partner Children’s Cup. Children’s Cup equips local churches to transform communities in Africa and Central America through holistic child development. Children’s Cup serves FMSC meals in its CarePoint Centers and church/partner sites that care for orphaned and vulnerable children.
In total, FMSC shipped all of the 3,492 boxes (754,272 meals) that were packed at the 2019 Green Bay MobilePack, which could potentially provide 2,066 kids a meal a day for an entire year! The meals packed at your event contributed to our ability to send 3 full shipping containers to these partners at this time—that is 1,260 boxes each—for a total of 816,480 meals to be fed to the least of these, providing nourishment and hope in their communities! Thank you for your continued partnership with Feed My Starving Children; we simply can not do what we do without your love for our mission and leadership over this event!
Here's a look back from 2017 on the impact FMSC meals have on communities:
754,272 Meals Packed!!!
3,492 boxes filled by 3,500 volunteers. That's 2,066 children feed a meal a day for an entire year!
Thank you to all of the 3,500 individuals who gave of their time to make this happen - we couldn't have done it without you!
“The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor.” – Proverbs 22:9
About Feed My Starving Children
By volunteering, donating, or fundraising, your generosity makes a huge difference in the lives of thousands of children in need around the world. At least 6,200 children die each day from hunger-related causes (UNICEF). Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) is a Christian non-profit organization committed to feeding God’s starving children hungry in body and spirit.
The process is simple:
- People just like you donate funds for the meal ingredients.
- Volunteers hand-pack the meals.
- Meals are donated to FMSC food partners around the world.
- Kids are fed and lives are saved!
For I was hungry and you gave me food. Matthew 25:35
The following churches are involved with FMSC Green Bay MobilePack: Bethel Lutheran, Celebration Church, First Presbyterian, Green Bay Community, Good Shepherd Lutheran, Journey Community, Nativity of Our Lord, Pilgrim Congregational, St. Anne's Episcopal, St. John the Baptist Catholic, St. John Lutheran Ashwaubenon, St. Matthew Catholic.