SCRIP is an opportunity to raise money for St. Matthew Parish from participating businesses locally and nation wide. You can order SCRIP and go about your shopping as usual secure in the knowledge you are helping the parish. SCRIP is fundraising while you shop. You purchase gift cards for America’s most popular retailers and then use them for your everyday purchases. From dining to vacation…grocery to home improvement…gas to electronics. If you buy it, chances are good that there’s a SCRIP card for it.
St. Matthew Scrip Update May 2020
All scrip sales will be done online thru www.shopwithscrip.com
If you have an existing Shop With Scrip account:
- Log in to your Shop With Scrip account to place orders and pay for them online. Orders must be paid for when placed. You can pay via checking account or credit card. There will be a small fee for payments with a credit card.
- Orders that are completed by Noon on Sunday will be ready for pick up the following Wednesday.
- All orders can be picked up at Joey Rickard’s house (time and date to be mutually agreed upon).
- Make sure your cell phone number is current in your Shop With Scrip account. You will be sent a text when your order is ready for pick up.
If you do not have a Shop With Scrip account:
- Email Joey & Michele (scrip coordinators) at [email protected] and they can help you get set up.
No paper order forms and/or physical checks & cash will be accepted.
If you have questions – contact Joey & Michele via email at [email protected]
Here’s how the SCRIP program works:
We order SCRIP at a discount. Buyers (that’s you!) pay face value. The difference is an instant rebate for our parish (or Father Allouez Catholic School tuition agreement). These are the same exact gift cards you purchase from the retailer directly. With more than 300 of America’s biggest brands to choose from, using SCRIP to meet your everyday needs and gift giving couldn’t be easier…or smarter.
How do I sign up?
It’s easy! If you already have an account go to www.shopwithscrip.com and click on Account Settings. On the drop down list click Family Functions then Payment types. From there you can set up a Presto Pay account that allows you to pay online with your checking account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create an online access account at www.shopwithscrip.com. Please email [email protected] for the access code.
What is Presto Pay and My Scrip Wallet?
Presto Pay is an online payment process where your order payment is transferred securely from your bank account to Great Lakes Scrip Center via electronic debit. With Presto pay you’ll have access to ordering on-the-go with ShopWithScrip’s mobile website, MyScripWallet.
MyScripWallet can be used from your mobile device anywhere, anytime! It’s like scrip sales being available 24/7. To use my scrip wallet on your mobile device simply go to www.myscripwallet.com using the same log in and password from www.shopwithscrip.com. You can add it to your home screen for even more convenience.