Saturday - 4:30pm
Sunday - 8:30am and 10:30am
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday - 7:30am
Thursday - 8:30am
Alpha - Join the Adventure!
Alpha begins Thursday, February 2nd here at St. Matthew at 6:30 pm. Everyone is invited to come together and break bread with others, listen to a talk, and then discuss. Topics include: Is there more to life than this? Who is Jesus? Why and how do I pray? Click here for more information!
Closed from Noon to 1:00pm for lunch
Friday 9:30 am to Noon
YNIA Crop for a Cause
Friday, March 10th 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm & Saturday, March 11th 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Join us for scrapbooking, stamping, and just being creative! Cost $65 for Friday and Saturday, $55 for Saturday only. Early Bird: $55 for both days by 1/31/2017. RSVP to guarantee your spot by 3/6/2017. All proceeds go towards the YNIA (Young Neighbors in Action) service trip to Washington D.C. this July. More detail and sign up sheet to come.
34th Annual St. Matthew Men's Club "Charity" Wild Game Feed
Thursday, March 2nd St. Matthew Church Hall 2575 S Webster Ave Doors open 4:30 pm Dinner 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm Tickets $20 in advance/$25 at the door Auction, Raffle, Food & Festivities
Generations of Faith
Next session Wednesday, January 25th Dinner begins at 5:15 pm, Session begins at 6:00 pm
Readings for the Week of January 22, 2017
- Sunday: Is 8:23--9:3 / Ps 27 / 1 Cor 1:10-13, 17 / Mt 4:12-23 or 4:12-17
- Monday: Heb 9:15, 24-28 / Ps 98 / Mk 3:22-30
- Tuesday: Heb 10:1-10 / Ps 40 / Mk 3:31-35
- Wednesday: Acts 22:3-16 or Acts 9:1-22 / Ps 117 / Mk 16:15-18
- Thursday: 2 Tm 1:1-8 or Ti 1:1-5 / Ps 96 / Mk 4:21-25
- Friday: Heb 10:32-39 / Ps 37 / Mk 4:26-34
- Saturday: Heb 11:1-2, 8-19 / Lk 1 / Mk 4:35-41
- Next Sunday: Zep 2:3; 3:12-13 / Ps 146 / 1 Cor 1:26-31 / Mt 5:1-12a