Saturday - 4:30 pm
Sunday - 8:30 am and 10:30 am
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday - 7:30 am
Thursday - 8:30 am
Best Lent Ever - Dynamic Catholic
We all know the things that make us happy, but we don’t always do them. Lent is an opportunity to change that. This year we invite you to do something different.
Sign up for Best Lent Ever, a FREE, video-based email program featuring internationally acclaimed speaker and New York Times bestselling author Matthew Kelly. From Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday, Matthew will help you identify what stands between you and happiness . . . and what to do about it. Are you ready for your best Lent ever?
Closed from Noon to 1:00pm for lunch
Friday 9:30 am to Noon
St. Matthew Vacation Bible School
June 12th - 16th, 2017
9:00 am to Noon Monday thru Friday
Ages 4 thru 5th Grade
More information to come!
April 1st and 2nd is Major League Baseball Weekend at our parish as the new season kicks off. We invite you to wear your MLB gear (favorite team and/or player) to Mass that weekend. Enjoy the baseball season!
Readings for the Week of March 26, 2017
- Sunday: 1 Sm 16:1b, 6-7, 10-13a / Ps 23 / Eph 5:8-14 / Jn 9:1-41 or 9:1, 6-9, 13-17, 34-38
- Monday: Is 65:17-21 / Ps 30 / Jn 4:43-54
- Tuesday: Ez 47:1-9, 12 / Ps 46 / Jn 5:1-16
- Wednesday: Is 49:8-15 / Ps 145 / Jn 5:17-30
- Thursday: Ex 32:7-14 / Ps 106 / Jn 5:31-47
- Friday: Wis 2:1a, 12-22 / Ps 34 / Jn 7:1-2, 10, 25-30
- Saturday: Jer 11:18-20 / Ps 7 / Jn 7:40-53
- Next Sunday: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130 / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45